Rosy and Shaun Wedding Photography—your Tampa wedding photographers for candid, honest wedding photos celebrating the real you.
Tampa: Our Home Away From Home
Yes, it’s true: From December to March, we flee our beloved home city of Detroit and high-tail it down to Florida. Shaun has loads of family in the Tampa Bay area and has been visiting the Sunshine State since he was just 10 years old, so he knows the area well. And in 2014—after suffering through a particularly brutal Michigan winter—we decided to see if we could make it work as Snowbird Wedding Shooters.
And we had a blast.
We loved bringing our chemistry as a finely tuned artistic team to the laid-back, beachy vibe of Tampa-area weddings. So ever since that first winter, we’ve spent four glorious months of each year learning what our Tampa Bay clients want and need from their wedding photographers, and eagerly building our winter season business.
We’ve kept our trademark flair for capturing natural, candid, deeply personal images, and added a splash of effervescent Florida energy. The results are breathtaking.
Featured Tampa & Florida Weddings
So why hire us as your Tampa Wedding Photographers?
Fair question. While it’s true that neither of us was born in Florida, we’re definitely not tourists! Here are some key reasons we’re a fabulous choice for your winter wedding photography needs:
- We’ve spent the past three winters scouting all the best Tampa wedding photo locations and venues, and we know just how to manage the surf and sun for optimal portrait conditions.
- We bring a fresh perspective. Everything we see while shooting our Tampa weddings excites and energizes us, and that comes through in every image.
- We’re elated, not jaded. We’re engaged, not apathetic. This place brings out the best in us.
- We’ve got Tampa roots: Shaun’s parents live here year-round, and before we expanded our business southward, we spent many years exploring the area as enthusiastic visitors.
- We’ve immersed ourselves in Bay culture: We adore hitting the St. Pete Indie Market to hunt for handmade treasures, and are slowly making a list of all the best restaurants on Central Avenue. When we’re not shooting, we’re soaking up Tampa history in Ybor City or or window shopping in Hyde Park Village. This really is our second home!
- We work harder. Since we’re still the new kids on the block, we are diligent about researching settings and understanding client desires. We’ll work our tails off to make sure you’re elated with our services and in love with your photos. Read over 100 5 star reviews!
Ready for more information?